HOST MEMBERSHIP MEETING
Thursday, February 15, 2007
2:00 – 4:00 pm
HCC MARITIME TRAINING AND EDUCATION CENTER
10 Sand Island Access Road (Right after drawbridge)
Robin Bond called the meeting to order. There were 35 people in attendance.
- The Coast Guard gave an update of recent accidents. There have been few.
- The Coast Guard gave a report on the forthcoming USCG Industry Day.
- The Coast Guard clarified the use of EPIRBs.
- Terry O’Halloran gave a report on the Superferry.
- Christine Brammer gave report on Whale Strikes and what is being done to mitigate them.
- Darcee Killpack of NOAA gave a talk on the Legislative Atlas in Hawaii